Check out this week’s video update from Pastor Mark. Every week, readers write in sharing stories of how God is at work and prayer requests. This week, Pastor Mark shares a tragic story of suffering, loss, and prayer.
- Upcoming Events – We’ve updated the events scheduled with some of Pastor Mark’s speaking engagements, with new events in Arizona and Texas. Find out more on our events page.
- Launch of The Trinity Church Plant – Recently we announced the launch of The Trinity Church Plant. Lord willing, in 2016 we will be launching this new church. Learn more about how you can pray, give, and serve to support The Trinity Church.
- An Excellent Wife – What does it mean to be a “Proverbs 31” kind of wife? Grace Driscoll shares how our journey toward godliness begins with submission to God first.
- Understanding Islam – Some years ago, I had a research team put together a short summary of Islamic beliefs as a basic introduction, and am now posting that work as a three-part blog series.
- Pastor Mark’s Recommended Reading – We’ll be releasing a recommended reading list from Pastor Mark in the next several weeks. This includes numerous categories, books, and topics. If you have ideas or recommendations for additional books, send us feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Support – Thanks for your continued generous support. If you’d like to continue to support Mark Driscoll Ministries, you can give here.
“1 Corinthians: Good News for Bad Christians,” a 33 part series from Pastor Mark, is back online! Check out the sermon archive or subscribe to the podcast to hear Pastor Mark teach on what the Apostle Paul had to say to the church in Corinth. Here are a few of the recent sermons:
Thanks for helping us get the word out about our “Who is God” eBook. Thousands have already downloaded the eBook. It answers questions and objections about God, as a simple look at who God is through the lens of philosophy and theology. You can download it PDF, EPUB, or MOBI.