10 Jun 6 Simple Ways to Become a Better Reader
Posted at 09:40h in Blog
- Find books and topics that you are genuinely interested in.
- Always have a book nearby so that you can spend the time breaks that come throughout the day to read a bit at a time.
- Use a pen, highlighter, or stylus (for digital books) to interact with your reading by marking up your book.
- Don’t worry about how fast you read, but rather how much you retain.
- Share what you are learning from your reading with someone to help you process it.
- If needed, read a book more than once to let it sink in.