Several weeks ago we gave away the “Who is God” eBook to our Newsletter subscribers. It answers questions and objections about God, as a simple look at who God is through the lens of philosophy and theology. Now, we’re giving away the eBook to everyone! Download a copy of the eBook, for free, in any of the following formats: PDF, EPUB, or MOBI.
- Trinity Questions from a Mom in Mexico – A woman who does ministry with her husband and their two young children in rural Mexico emailed some questions she had about the Trinity. Her questions are complex, and ones that many people have. So, we’re taking a four-part blog series to answer them.
- God Takes Our Worst and Gives His Best [SERMON] – This sermon (includes video) by Pastor Mark was preached at Trinity Church in Lubbock, Texas on September 27th, 2015.
- God’s Word at Work – We’re committed to helping get the soul-saving, life-changing, eternity-altering word of God out to the world. Sometimes, people are kind enough to email to let us know how the Holy Spirit used Bible teaching in their life. So, we thought it would be fun to share some of the testimonies of God’s word at work in people’s lives.
- Check out the Sermon Archive – The sermon archive includes Pastor Mark’s sermons on Acts, Doctrine, Ecclesiastes, Ephesians, and more.
- Pastor Mark’s Recommended Reading – We’ll be releasing a recommended reading list from Pastor Mark in the next several weeks. This includes numerous categories, books, and topics. If you have ideas or recommendations for additional books, send us feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Corinthians Returns – You asked for it! In February we will be re-releasing the content of Pastor Mark’s 1 Corinthians series. Stay tuned, and we’ll let our subscribers know as soon as it’s ready and available.
- Continued Daily Devotions – This month, we started our “It’s All About Jesus: A Christian Theology” Daily Devotions series. each day, get lessons covering the essential topics of the Christian faith in daily devotion format. Sign up here.