Each week, Pastor Mark answers questions sent in from readers, in the hopes that it will provide practical help to those in need, and be a resource to other pastors who answer similar questions.
In this week’s video, Pastor Mark addresses the difficult issue of the pain and suffering experience at the loss of children in infancy. In addition to the counsel recommended in the video, you can find additional help in Pastor Mark’s blog entitled “My Baby Brother Died.”
Support Mark Driscoll Ministries
Many have asked about the vision for Mark Driscoll Ministries, and Pastor Mark shares about this vision in this week’s video. The Trinity Church will function like a lightbulb, illuminating the gospel locally to those in the Phoenix area. Mark Driscoll Ministries will be like a lighthouse, which will distribute Pastor Mark’s teaching broadly. Specially, MDM will provide practical Bible teaching that is easily accessible to the average person, and provide substantial resources to help pastors and leaders help teach others.
To those who have been giving gifts to support Mark Driscoll Ministries, thank you! Your gift allows us to give away free weekly teaching – including newsletters, daily devotionals, sermons, and eBooks – all to tell as many people as possible about Jesus.
If you’d like to make a gift, visit our Support page.
The Latest from Around the Blog
- What does Jesus mean when he says we should not judge? – When someone has done something wrong, it’s not uncommon for them to quote Jesus’ words. But, did Jesus mean that we are not permitted to make a judgement that someone or something is wrong?
- New Sermons in the “Luke” Series – Visit the sermon archive to hear the last sermons from the “Luke: Investigating the Man Who is God” series.
- Follow Pastor Mark on Twitter – Get real-time updates from Pastor Mark on the latest content that’s released by following @PastorMark.
- Where is Pastor Mark Preaching Next? – Aside from preaching every Sunday at The Trinity Church launch Bible Study, Pastor Mark also participates in numerous events around the country. Check out the latest events schedule to find out more.
- Pastor Mark’s Recommended Reading is Released – Ever had a tough question, and wondered what book Pastor Mark would recommend to help? Check out the website for Pastor Mark’s recommended reading list, a topical assortment of hundreds of books that will help you in your walk with Jesus.
You’ve heard it before…”Keep it short and simple.” Pastor Mark has been exploring simple ways to improve various arenas of life. Check out some of his recent posts:
- 7 Simple Ways to Redeem Your Commute
- 7 Simple Ways to Improve Family Dinners
- 6 Simple Ways to Improve Your Prayer Life
- 12 Simple Ways to Improve Your Marriage
- 8 Simple Ways to Take a Good Nap
You asked, Pastor Mark answered.
Over the last several months, we’ve been answering the questions sent in from our readers of the Weekly Newsletter. These questions include:
- Is anorexia a sin?
- Are there dinosaurs in the Bible? Is the earth old, or young?
- I‘m addicted to porn…what do I do?
- Are there aliens in the Bible?
- Is the God of Calvinism Cruel?
- Can a Christian Get a Tattoo?
- Would the husband be bound to a sexless marriage with no hope for children?
- Why didn’t Jesus upfront say that he is God?
- What happens to people who have never heard about Jesus?
- How can I encourage a friend who is a sexual assault victim?
- I’m a Christian. Is it OK to marry my non-Christian boyfriend?
- What should the Baptist son say to his Catholic family?