6 Ways Real Men Connect Before They Correct: Daniel 4
Most of the book & ministry is a man @ work for a bad boss/company
- Roughly 30 years in Babylon, age 45-50
- King Nebuchadnezzar doom dream
Plan A – Humility
- 1 year to humbly repent
- Looking down in pride
- 7 years of craziness
- Fake Jesus Principle
- God Warns and Waits Principle
- Repent Before You Go Crazy Principle
Connect Before You Correct
- Not having the hard conversation
- Having the hard conversation with a hard heart
- Serve before you Speak: Served faithfully for 30? years
- Forgive First: forgiven Nebuchadnezzar and Babylon
- Be the Mailman: Speaks what God says, nothing more or less
- Respect goes up, honor goes down
- Conquer fear of man with fear of God
- Love the lost
Discussion and Prayer
- Are you more likely to A). Not have the hard conversation? B). Have the hard conversation with a hard heart?
- Is there someone you need to have the Jesus talk with?
- Who would consider you a Nebuchadnezzar in their life? How can you be “showing mercy” to?
- How can we pray with/for you today?
- Do you need a Bible?
In Daniel 4, Daniel is tasked with the tough job of telling King Nebuchadnezzar news he isn’t going to like. From this story, Pastor Mark teaches the importance of connecting with someone before you deliver hard news or correction.
Sign up for free Bible teaching from Pastor Mark!