06 Sep Should the virgin gal marry the non-virgin guy?
This week’s question: Should the virgin gal marry the non-virgin guy? For couples who are preparing for marriage but have a differing past with regard to sexual history, how should they approach this topic Biblically?
For more on the topic, watch the video, and check out Pastor Mark’s recommended reading on sex and sexuality.
The Latest from Around the Blog
- Can Prayer Really Move a Mountain? – If you have breath, you’ve probably said a prayer that hasn’t been answered.
- Answers to Recent Questions About New Sermons – Find out the latest about the sermon schedule for The Trinity Church – including what’s happening now, what’s coming up soon, and what will be live-streamed.
- Did people in the Old Testament expect Jesus to come and die for their sin? – What does the Bible say about how people in the Old Testament viewed the coming Messiah?
- What does the Bible say about polygamy? – In the Old Testament, there are examples of polygamy, but should this exampled be embraced today?
- Is the Bible anti-Jewish? – What does the Bible, and specifically Matthew 23:35, have to say about the Jewish people?
- Sign Up for Daily Devotions – Did you know you can get Daily Devotions from Pastor Mark in your inbox? Sign up today. Here’s one example of why Bible teaching matters from one of our readers.
- Sign Up for the Leader’s List – Are you a Christian pastor or leader? Pastor Mark wants to join your team and be your research intern.
- You’re Invited to the Pastors School – If you’re a pastor, you’re invited to join me, Jimmy Evans, Robert Morris, Brady Boyd, and Jimmy Witcher in November.
Start the 1 John Bible Study Today!
At The Trinity Church in Scottsdale, Pastor Mark Driscoll recently taught a Bible study series to the core launch team entitled “1 John: The Father Heart of God.” Recorded in black and white as the church plant was in its infancy, this intimate 13-week Bible study is now available for free. You can sign up for the new series here.
Along with the teaching series, we’re releasing the resources below at markdriscoll.wpengine.com to those who sign up for our special new “Leaders List”:
- 1 John Study Guide – As a companion guide to Pastor Mark’s sermon series, we’ve compiled a 22,000 word study guide with notes, study questions, and group materials.
- 1 John Research Brief – Many of the partners of Mark Driscoll Ministries are pastors and leaders in need of more in depth teaching resources. To that end, we’ve prepared a 240,000 word research brief through the book of 1 John.
Stay tuned and follow the Mark Driscoll Ministries newsletter to find out when more content will be released.