05 Jul The Land of the Free? Freedom and Slavery in the Scriptures
How are you feeling after the Independence Day Weekend? Inbox packed, busy getting back to work? Thanks for joining us for the Mark Driscoll Ministries newsletter, to learn about the latest news is about free sermons, podcasts, eBooks, and other resources from Pastor Mark.
In this week’s newsletter, Pastor Mark examines the issue of Freedom. It’s a word often used in America, and often in the Bible as well. Pastor Mark takes a look at Freedom and Slavery, as described in the Scriptures.
Check out the video, and send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll have two services, 9:00am and 10:45 am. In the meantime, we will be meeting for a Sunday Bible Study every week at our historic church home located just off Freeway 101, Exit #45 at 8620 East McDonald Drive in Scottsdale, Arizona. Once our Launch Team is ready, we will be adding a band, kids ministry, and other Sunday elements as we work toward our eventual public launch.. Join the Trinity Church Launch Team or learn more about how you can donate to The Trinity Church.
The Latest from Around the Blog
- How Did Jesus Teach the Bible? – Jesus showed us his highest priority in his actions after rising from death three days after his bloody death on a cross.
- What Do the Scriptures Says About Sex Before Marriage? – Is sex outside of marriage acceptable? Where does the Bible specifically say that it is unacceptable?
- New Sermons in the “Luke” Series – Visit the sermon archive to hear the last sermons from the “Luke: Investigating the Man Who is God” series. You can also subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
- Follow Pastor Mark on Twitter – Get real-time updates from Pastor Mark on the latest content that’s released by following @PastorMark.
- Where is Pastor Mark Preaching Next? – Aside from preaching every Sunday at The Trinity Church launch Bible Study, Pastor Mark also participates in numerous events around the country. Check out the latest events schedule to find out more.
- What Does Pastor Mark Read? – Ever had a tough question, and wondered what book Pastor Mark would recommend to help? Check out the website for Pastor Mark’s recommended reading list, a topical assortment of hundreds of books that will help you in your walk with Jesus.
Your Support Matters, Thank You!
Thanks to those who have given to support Mark Driscoll Ministries, through time, prayer, and financial gifts.
To those who have been giving gifts to support Mark Driscoll Ministries, thank you! Your gift allows us to give away free weekly teaching – including newsletters, daily devotionals, sermons, and eBooks – all to tell as many people as possible about Jesus.
If you’d like to make a gift of any amount, just click the link below to visit our Support page.
You’ve heard it before…”Keep it short and simple.” Pastor Mark has been exploring simple ways to improve various arenas of life. Check out some of his recent posts:
- 13 Simple Ways to Grow Spiritually
- 10 Simple Ways to Love Someone
- 6 Simple Ways to Become a Better Reader
- 13 Simple Ways to Improve Your Family Vacation
- 9 Simply Ways to Be a Better Friend
- 7 Simple Ways to Redeem Your Commute
- 7 Simple Ways to Improve Family Dinners
- 6 Simple Ways to Improve Your Prayer Life
- 12 Simple Ways to Improve Your Marriage
- 8 Simple Ways to Take a Good Nap