Thanks to all who continue to send in questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each week, Pastor Mark takes one of your questions and provides a simple, concise answer from the Bible, in the hopes that you’ll have intensely practical and applicable answers to everyday issues.
This week’s question is the most common question received: Is sex outside of marriage acceptable? Where does the Bible specifically say that this is unacceptable?
The Trinity Church Launches August 7th!
The Trinity Church will publicly launch on Sunday, August 7 at two services, 9:00am and 10:45 am. In the meantime, we will be meeting for a Sunday Bible Study every week at our historic church home located just off Freeway 101, Exit #45 at 8620 East McDonald Drive in Scottsdale, Arizona. Once our Launch Team is ready, we will be adding a band, kids ministry, and other Sunday elements as we work toward our eventual public launch.. Join the Trinity Church Launch Team or learn more about how you can donate to The Trinity Church.
The Latest from Around the Blog
- Does Jesus Want Us to Hate Our Mom and Dad? – The Bible has a lot to say about the importance of honoring family.
- 10 Simple Ways to Encourage Your Pastor – Just a few simple ways that you can let your Pastor know that he is appreciated.
- New Sermons in the “Luke” Series – Visit the sermon archive to hear the last sermons from the “Luke: Investigating the Man Who is God” series. You can also subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
- Follow Pastor Mark on Twitter – Get real-time updates from Pastor Mark on the latest content that’s released by following @PastorMark.
- Where is Pastor Mark Preaching Next? – Aside from preaching every Sunday at The Trinity Church launch Bible Study, Pastor Mark also participates in numerous events around the country. Some of the upcoming events include James River Church (July 17th), Momentum 2016 (September 7-10th), The 400 Gathering (September 27-28th), and Stronger Men’s Conference (April 28-29th, 2017). Find out more on the Events page.
- What Does Pastor Mark Read? – Ever had a tough question, and wondered what book Pastor Mark would recommend to help? Check out the website for Pastor Mark’s recommended reading list, a topical assortment of hundreds of books that will help you in your walk with Jesus.
You’ve heard it before…”Keep it short and simple.” Pastor Mark has been exploring simple ways to improve various arenas of life. Check out some of his recent posts:
- 10 Simple Ways to Encourage Your Pastor
- 6 Simple Ways to Become a Better Reader
- 13 Simple Ways to Improve Your Family Vacation
- 9 Simply Ways to Be a Better Friend
- 7 Simple Ways to Redeem Your Commute
- 7 Simple Ways to Improve Family Dinners
- 6 Simple Ways to Improve Your Prayer Life
- 12 Simple Ways to Improve Your Marriage
- 8 Simple Ways to Take a Good Nap