07 Mar What Should the Baptist Son Say To His Catholic Family?
Each week, many questions are sent in to email@example.com. In this week’s video update, Pastor Mark shares how to respond to family members who belong to different churches, denominations, or belief systems within Christianity. Pastor Mark shares from his experience growing up in a Catholic family.
- “It is Finished! Jesus’ Death and Resurrection” – This free eBook is available as a resource in preparation for Good Friday and Easter. Check out this eBook from Pastor Mark Driscoll and Gerry Breshears. Download it now in EPUB or MOBI.
- Daily Devotions: Creation – We’re continuing our Daily Devotions series, with Jesus-centered content in your inbox every morning. Last week, we started the topic of Creation. If you’d like to join the Daily Devotions, you can sign up here.
- Understanding Islam: Part 3 – Some years ago, I had a research team put together a short summary of Islamic beliefs as a basic introduction, and am now posting that work as a three-part blog series. If you missed it, check out Part 1. Part 2.
- FAQ – Check out the FAQ page on MarkDriscoll.org to learn more about Mark Driscoll Ministries, what we believe, and where we’re headed.
- Support – Thanks for your continued generous support. If you’d like to continue to support Mark Driscoll Ministries, you can give here.
“1 Corinthians: Good News for Bad Christians,” a 33 part series from Pastor Mark, is back online! Check out the sermon archive or subscribe to the podcast to hear Pastor Mark teach on what the Apostle Paul had to say to the church in Corinth. Here are a few of the recent sermons:
- Church Planting in Corinth
- Single Like Jesus
- Preaching Jesus
- Boasting About Jesus
- Pastor Jesus
- Wise Like Jesus
- Servants of Jesus
- Rewarded By Jesus
- Spiritual Gifts: Part 1
- Good Sex, Bad Sex